Sunday, February 8, 2009

FINALLY! It's starting to warm up! Sophie and Elle made their way out for a few minutes and I only managed to get this picture before my camera died. Ugh. Anyhow, the sunshine and melting snow made for many a smile.

Also, this weekend Elle took her first skating class and was SUPER successful!! Yes, there was a bit of shock in that statement. I'm sure some of the success is attributable to the Princess helmet and the fact that her teacher let her wear her skirt and leggings rather than snow pants :) Yes, sports to this 4 1/2 year old are definately about the clothes!

Daddy took her to class and has a few pictures on his phone that hopefully we can post. She got out there and WENT FOR IT! As they were loading into the car to leave for class, Elle came running back in to give me a hug and reassured me - "Don't worry mom, I won't let you down!" Not sure where that came from but she lived up to her word - WOOHOO! You Go Girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment